SMRC conducts Focus Group studies involving interaction between group members. We aim at delivering qualitative in-depth information, where exploration and identification of attitudes, behaviors and processes are the chief research objectives.
In Depth Interviews
In-depth interview offers the opportunity to capture rich, descriptive data about how people think and behave, and unfolding complex processes. Which, then can be incorporated as a standalone research method or as part of a multi method design, depending on the needs of the research.
We are a field company equipped to assist you to set up and administer car clinic benefiting your automotive research projects.
- Car clinic physical set-up and execution.
- Recruitment activities.
- Facilitates effective and clear communication with multilingual groups. (Arabic, English & French).
Product testing is one of the most valuable marketing research that most companies engage in.
Product testing regulated by us, can be competently implemented by
- Achieving product superiority.
- Continuously improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the potential threat levels.
- Reduce costs of product.
- Measure the effects of product maturity.
- Study the effects of price, brand name, or packaging.
- Monitor and compare product quality.